Hey there! We're looking for an energetic, creative, organized and self-motivated individual who wants to learn from an experienced professional and gain real-world experience copywriting for businesses and entrepreneurs across many industries, as well as gain experience ghostwriting and editing book manuscripts.
This internship position is unpaid for 3 months. If you're a great asset as a remote team member, it can result in a part-time/full-time hire. This internship is mostly virtual. (If you're local, you may meet at our office on occasion to review work and introduce new projects.)
What you'll do?
- Assist CEO with writing/editing projects and provide overall support
- Assist with creative writing/editing copy for the client's marketing and advertising, including social media
- Assist with creative writing/editing clients' website copy
- Assist with writing clients' blogs, newsletter, and other business copywriting needs
- Assist with writing, researching, and fact-checking clients' book proposals
- Assist with ghostwriting and developmental editing book manuscripts
- Transcribe interviews
- Assist with e-publishing for new self-publishing authors
- Create/brainstorm new content for our company's upcoming initiative
- Produce monthly blogs for our company
- Work on special projects as needed
Must be forward-thinking and ready to learn! Must also be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision.
To apply, email email@example.com your resume and writing samples. Be sure the subject line is "Copywriter/Ghostwriter Intern." In your email, note your availability and briefly explain why you'd love to have this particular internship opportunity.